Friday, March 15, 2024

2019 Clemente VII Rosso di Toscana Settimo

 Norm's Tasting Notes

by Norm Bentley

The North Georgia Wine Advisor


2019 Clemente VII Rosso di Toscana Settimo
#11-2024


I don't always pair steak with Cabernet Sauvignon, since I like most red wines, I often choose others for my grilled delights.  One of my favorites is the Italian Tuscan blends, which are usually Sangiovese, with added Merlot, and guess what, Cabernet Sauvignon (sometimes Syrah).  This IGT Toscana was wonderful with my medium-rare fillet hot off the grill!

The wine is dark red in the glass, with a nose full of cherries and dark berries.  The flavor spectrum is a marvelous blend of cherry, blackberry, and a touch of plum.  There is a strong and mellow finish, which lingers until the next sip. The alcohol content is 14%. and Norm's score is 89.

I would recommend this Tuscan with almost any red-sauced pasta dish, and of course, with a variety of grilled meats.

score: 91
price : $14 - $17


Norm


Facebook/Norm's Tasting Notes
normwine.blogspot.com

AVAILABLE ONLINE AT:

Pine Island Eagle.com

ALSO AVAILABLE at: Dunwoody Patch

Dunwoody, GA Patch

Wine - God's Proof of his Love for Humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment